Make Progress Now!
About Our Business
Since 2007, Meg Godfrey has been providing product marketing and marketing communications consulting and contracting for clients
including Dust Networks, RAE Systems and Cooper Bussman.
For large projects, Meg has developed a network of graphics designers, web architects, photographers, event planners, and technical writers
who are available to accelerate the completion of a project while maintaining the highest standards of quality and best practices.
About Meg Godfrey
With more than 15 years of product marketing and marketing communications experience at some of the Bay Area's leading technology
companies including Autodesk, Gartner and Dust Networks, Meg has the experience and know-how to take on projects large and small, as an
individual contributor, team member or team leader, and with minimal direction.
Meg holds a BS in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Texas at Austin and a BFA from Webster University in St. Louis.
- MS Office
- Marketing automation tools - Salesforce.com, NetSuite, EmailBrain, Webex
- Advanced Powerpoint incorporating voice, video and animation and Adobe Presenter
- Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Cvent, cloud-based event registration and management
- Drupal website management